Wilton 676 6.5" Jaw Utility Workshop Vise 5.5" Opening 3-13/16" Depth - 11128
- 180-Degrees swivel base with lockdown allows for quick and easy positioning
- Powder coat paint resists scratches and provides a tough durable surface
- Built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes
- Large anvil work surface
- Perfect for general clamping applications
- Rugged and versatile yet moderately priced vises
What's in The Box
- Wilton 676 Utility Workshop Vise, 6-1/2 Jaw Width, 5-1/2 Jaw Opening, 3-13/16 Throat Depth
- Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty details.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Jaw Width (In.)||6-1/2|
|Opening Capacity Max (In.)||5-1/2|
|Throat Depth (In.)||3-13/16|
|Pipe Jaw Capacity (In.)||1/8 - 2-1/2|
|Type of Base||180 Degree Swivel|
|Center Distance (In.)||2-1/2|
|Number of Mounting Points||4|
|Jaw Depth (In.)||7/16|
|Jaw Height (In.)||3/4|
|Serrated Jaw Inserts #||11128S41|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.