Wilton 11746 6" Jaw Low Profile Drill Press Vise 6" Opening 2" Depth
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Designed for applications including drilling, tapping and reaming
- Low profile clearance for increased working room on machine table
- Hardened V Grooved Jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened steel vise jaws
- Black oxide coated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping pressure
- Highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to +/-.001
- Base has four 1/2 shoulder slots for quick, easy positioning on the machine table
What's in The Box
- Wilton 6 Low Profile Drill Press Vise
- Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty details.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Jaw Width (In.)||6|
|Opening Capacity Max (In.)||6|
|Jaw Depth (In.)||2|
|Smooth Jaw Inserts #||11746-01|