Reliance 310C 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran 2 Transfer Switches
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
- The 1-inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30A double-pole), and installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers.
- All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
- The Pro/Tran 2 is the next generation of Loadsidea manual transfer switch by Reliance Controls.
- These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications.
- The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran 2 Transfer Switches - 310C
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Watts||7,500|
|Max. Single-Pole Circuits||10|
|Max. Double-Pole Circuits||5|
|Max. Rating Per Circuit||2/30A,8/20A|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||60|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||30|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||10|
|Conduit Size (in.)||1|
|Conduit Lenght (in.)||18|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11 x 11.75 x 4.5|