Reliance 306D 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Completely prewired with color-coded wiring for fast and easy installation.
- Sixteen-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center - simply select the branch circuits in the load center that are needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the Installation Instructions (see below).
- Non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw Utility/Generator toggle switches for each circuit.
- Utilizes conventional 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers to protect each branch circuit when the toggle switch is in the Generator position. (The load center breakers protect the circuits when the toggle switches are in the Utility position.)
- This model includes one 20A double pole circuit breaker, two 20A single pole circuit breakers, and two 15A single pole circuit breakers.
- Easily re-configured in the field for up to four 20A and two 30A single pole circuits, or up to three double pole circuits as needed.
- Allows for installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers as needed.
- UL Listed for all popular brands and types of breakers, including AFCI and GFCI.
- Rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts.
- Includes a hinged non-metallic cover to protect circuit breakers and toggle switches as well as provide a finished appearance.
- UL Listed to UL Standard 1008 and is suitable for use in accordance with article 702 of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch - 306D
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Wattage||7,500|
|15A Single Pole Breakers||3|
|20A Single Pole Breakers||2|
|20A Double Pole Breakers||1|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||60|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||30|
|Max. Single Pole Circuits||6|
|Max. Double Pole Circuits||3|
|Max. Load/Circuit From Generator||Two 30A and Four 20A|
|Max. Load/Circuit From Load Center||30A|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||10|
|Conduit Size (in.)||3/4|
|Conduit Lenght (in.)||16|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11.25 x 7.75 x 4.5|