Reliance 306C 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
- Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
- The 1-inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30A double-pole), and installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers.
- All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
- These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications.
- The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch - 306C
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Watts||7,500|
|Max. Single-Pole Circuits||6|
|Max. Double-Pole Circuits||3|
|Max. Rating Per Circuit||2/30A,4/20A|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||60|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||30|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||10|
|Conduit Size (in.)||3/4|
|Conduit Length (in.)||16|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11.25 x 7.75 x 4.5|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.