Powermatic PM2020 2-Hp 220V Short Bed Variable Speed Lathe w/ Sliding Headstock
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser etched quill is self-ejecting.
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- 2HP TEFC Motor
- 14" tool rest
- 3" face plate and face plate wrench
- Multiple ball-bearing live center
- Brass tipped knockout rod
What's in The Box
- Powermatic PM2020 Short Bed Lathe, 2HP 1/3PH 230V
- Owners Manual
- Powermatic warrants every product it sells against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty information.
- 90 Days - Parts; Consumable items
- 1 Year - Motors, Machine Accessories.
- 5 Year - Woodworking Machinery
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Swing Over Bed (In.)||20|
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.)||17|
|Distance Between Centers (In.)||20|
|Headstock Movement||Full Length of Bed|
|Ram Travel Quill Travel||4-1/2|
|Spindle Threads (In. x TPI)||1-1/4" x 8 TPI|
|Spindle Speeds||High 125-3200; Low 50-1200|
|Number of Indexing Positions||48|
|Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.)||44|
|Bed Construction||Cast Iron|
|Motor Power (HP)||2|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||220|
|Motor Current (Amps)||6.2|
|Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.)||20|