Powermatic PM1500 3-Hp 230V 15" Heavy Duty Cast Iron Bandsaw
- 14-1/2” of throat and 14” of resaw provide more capacity than a traditional 14” bandsaw
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for heavy work pieces
- Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence maximizes accuracy and safety
- The Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
- Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned or released (patent pending)
- Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Four sided blade guard for optimum protection
- Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
- Magnetic Switch protects the motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
- Heavy duty 3 horsepower motor provides power needed for all projects
What's in The Box
- Powermatic PM1500 Bandsaw, 3HP 1PH 230V
- Owners Manual
- Powermatic warrants every product it sells against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty information.
- 90 Days - Parts; Consumable items
- 1 Year - Motors, Machine Accessories
- 2 Year - Woodworking Machinery used for industrial or commercial purposes
- 5 Year - Woodworking Machinery
|Cutting Capacity Width (In.)||14-1/2|
|Cutting Capacity Height (In.)||14|
|Blade Length (In.)||153|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||21-1/2 x 16|
|Blade Speed (SFPM)||3100|
|Blade Width (In.)||1/8 - 1|
|Maximum Saw Blade Width (In.)||1|
|Table Height from Floor (In.)||40|
|Table Tilt (Deg.)||10 Left, 45 Right|
|Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.)||1/8|
|Miter Gauge Positive Stops||45, 90|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM)||600|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.)||4|
|Motor Power (HP)||3|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||230|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||230|
|Motor Current (Amps)||12|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.