Powermatic 209 5-Hp 230/460V 20" Heavy Duty Planer w/ 5" Dust Port
- Knife setting gauge
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 460V operation requires an additional 460V magnetic switch: 209-5016E
- Single-sided knives
- Cast iron extension tables
What's in The Box
- Powermatic 209, 20" Planer, 5HP 3PH 230/460V
- Owner's Manual
- Powermatic warrants every product it sells against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty information.
- 90 Days - Parts; Consumable items
- 1 Year - Motors, Machine Accessories
- 2 Year - Woodworking Machinery used for industrial or commercial purposes
- 5 Year - Woodworking Machinery
|Cutterhead Speed (RPM)||5,000|
|Cutterhead Diameter (In.)||3-3/16|
|Cuts Per Minute||20,000|
|Number of Knives||4|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (In.)||3/32|
|Maximum Planing Width (In.)||20|
|Maximum Planing Thickness (In.)||8|
|Minimum Planing Length (In.)||6-3/4|
|Feed Rate (FPM)||24, 31; 16, 20 with Gear Change|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Range of Speeds||24, 31, 16, 20|
|Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front||N.A.|
|Table Support||4 Column|
|Digital Readout||Inch / Metric|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM)||900|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.)||5|
|Motor Power (HP)||5|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||230|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||230|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.