Powermatic 1792820 PM2820EVS 120V 1HP 1PH Drill Press
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Designed for a range of materials and applications
- For unbeatable accuracy, the laser cross hairs provide precise tool point indication.
- Gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for a wide range of materials.
- Handles can be reversed for left or right sided operation.
- Highly visible digital readout gives users control.
- Includes Powermatic’s patented integrated depth stop for efficient drilling
- Includes the most versatile table in the drill press market. Allows insert to be removed for better access to oversized pieces.
- Standing on an oversized cast base for outstanding stability for the 20 inch swing.
- The electronic variable speed means torque is not lost using either the higher or low speed settings. Low speed setting ranges 150 – 870 RPM and the high speed setting ranges 600 – 3600 RPM.
- The large cast table adjusts to a range of positions and tilts to a full ninety degree position.
What's in The Box
- PM2820EVS 1HP 1PH 120V Drill Press
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Motor Power (HP)||1|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||120|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||115|
|Base Dimensions (In.)||22.7 x 16.33 x 2.75|
|Base Size (In.)||22-3/4 x 16-3/8 x 2-3/4|
|Base Work Table (In.)||11.81 x 12.05|
|Chuck Distance to Base (In.)||41-1/4|
|Chuck Distance to Table (In.)||19-1/4|
|Chuck Size (In.)||5/8|
|Column Diameter (In.)||3-3/8|
|Fence Size (L x H) (In.)||19-3/4 x 2-5/8|
|Gross Weight (Lbs)||413.6|
|Net Weight (Lbs.)||336.6|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||2 Variable|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||24.5 x 20.5 x 71.85|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||2.6|
|Spindle Distance to Base (In.)||45|
|Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.)||23|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||150 - 3600|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||6|
|Table Size Fully Extended (L x W) (In.)||20-1/2 x 15-1/2|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||20-1/2 x 15-1/2|
|Table Tilt (Deg.)||90 L/R|