Powermatic 1792014 2014 115V/230V 1 HP Durable Cast Iron Bench Top Lathe
- Motor only requires a 115-volt single-phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horsepower, 230 volts, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
- Variable speeds from as low 15RPMs to as high as 3600RPMs
- With constant monitoring of the motor, the inverter keeps torque consistent.
- Lathe easily disassembles for better portability
- Acme threads on tailstock for smoother operation and longevity
- Includes 8-inch tool rest with 1-inch post
- The attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories.
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Main power disconnect on the rear of headstock lockout for safety
What's in The Box
- POWERMATIC 2014 Lathe - 1792014
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Size||20 x 14 in|
|Swing Over Bed||14-1/4 in|
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base||10-3/4 in|
|Distance Between Centers||19-1/4 in|
|Spindle Threads||1-1/4 x 8TPI|
|Number of Indexing Positions||24 Positive Locking|
|Bed Construction||Cast Iron|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.