Milwaukee 49-66-7830 SHOCKWAVE 1/2" Impact Duty Metric Lug Nut Socket Set -3 PC
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Lug Nut Wheel Sockets feature the Most Durable, Non-Marring Sleeve to protect rims during tire changes
- ARMOR-GUARD Sleeve is made with premium, durable plastic to withstand regular wheel installation and removals
- Lug Nut Sockets feature a non-marring plastic insert to protect lug nuts during use
- Sleeves are color coded Gray for Metric sizes and Red for SAE sizes to ensure easier socket selection
- Sockets are Thin Walled for easy access in tight wheel assemblies
- Sleeve holds securely during Lug Nut removals and lasts throughout the life of the socket
- Socket sizes are stamped & ink filled for the boldest, longest lasting markings
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Sleeve can be removed to allow for lug nut access in tight wheel assemblies?
- Dual hole design and groove allows for easier attachment
- Meets ASME Industry standards for thin-walled sockets
- Optimized for use with 1/2" drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
- Interchangeable clips for rail customization
What's in The Box
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/2 Drive 17MM Metric Lug Nut Wheel Socket(49-66-7802)
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/2 Drive 19MM Metric Lug Nut Wheel Socket(49-66-7804)
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/2 Drive 21MM Metric Lug Nut Wheel Socket(49-66-7806)
- Owner's Manual
- Lifetime Limited Factory Warranty
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed