Milwaukee 48-53-3027 4" Carbide Chain Knocker for 5/16" Chain Snake Cable
Out of Stock
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Compatible with the M18 FUEL High Speed Chain Snake for 1-1/2” – 4” Pipes
- Delivers a wall to wall clean that can tackle scale and hard deposits
- Carbide Chain Knockers are best used in Cast Iron Pipes
- Stainless Steel Set Screws for Corrosion Resistance
- Compatible with competitive 5/16” flexible shaft machines
- Ability to Navigate Tees and Bends.
- RUST GUARD Plating to Prevent Corrosion
- Additional accessories available: 1-1/2” Carbide (48-53-3024), 2” Carbide (48-53-3025), 3” Carbide (48-53-3026)
- Additional accessories available for grease and soft blockages: 1-1/2” Standard Chain Knocker (48-53-3020), 2” Standard Chain Knocker (48-53-3021), 3” Standard Chain Knocker (48-53-3022), 4” Standard Chain Knocker (48-53-3023), Grease Penetrating Head (48-53-3028)
What's in The Box
- 4" Flex Shaft Drain Cleaner Carbide Chain
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Material Composition||Carbide Tipped|Carbon Steel|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096