Milwaukee 2982-80 M18 FUEL 18V 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw - Bare Tool, Recon
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A Corded Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT Battery Pack (Not Included): Provides 50 percent more power and runs 50 percent cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Blade Cut Capacity: 2-9/16"
- Onboard Chip Collection
- Overload Indicator Light
- Dual-Action Trigger
- Electric Blade Brake
- Cuts 120' of Decking Per Charge
- Adjustable Depth
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
What's in The Box
- M18 FUEL 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Reconditioned - 2982-80
- 42T Circular Saw Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
REDLITHIUM Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination