Milwaukee 2939-20 M18 FUEL 18V Braking Die Grinder w/ Slide Switch - Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers up to 12" of weld bead removed
- Generating 11A Corded Power, The M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder gives users the power they need to replace Corded Solutions
- RAPIDSTOP Brake stops cutting and sanding accessories in under 2 seconds.
- Spindle Lock, One Wrench Accessory Change
- Slide Switch, Designed to Reduce User Fatigue
- Fits all 1/4" Shank Accessories
- 27,000 RPM Brushless Motor is designed to deliver corded performance with 2" Accessory Sanding and Cutting Wheel Compatibility
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
What's in The Box
- M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder, Slide Switch(2939-20)
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Handle Type||Barrel Grip|
|Switch Type||Slide Switch|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination