Milwaukee 2760-20 M18 FUEL 18V 1/4-Inch Surge Hex Hydraulic Driver-Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
- For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.
- The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility.
- Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
What's in The Box
- 18-Volt 1/4-Inch M18 FUEL Surge Hex Hydraulic Driver - Bare Tool
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 3,000 Rpm|
|Product Weight||2.3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||3 lbs.|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination