Milwaukee 2727-20C M18 FUEL 14" Ergonomic Cordless Chainsaw - Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50 percent more power and runs 50 percent cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
What's in The Box
- M18 FUEL 14" Chainsaw(2727-20C)
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Bar Length||16 inch|
|Chain Gauge||.043 inch|
|Chain Pitch||3/8 inch Low Profile|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination