Milwaukee 2722-28 M18 FUEL 18V SUPER SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw w/ 8AH Battery
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL SUPER SAWZALL to provide the power and performance of a 15A corded reciprocating saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
- 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
- Variable speed trigger and 5-speed dial provide ultimate speed control
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp for toolless blade changes
What's in The Box
- 18-Volt 1-1/4-Inch Cordless SUPER SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw - Bare Tool
- 18-Volt 8.0Ah REDLITHIUM High Output Battery Pack
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Stroke Length||1-1/4 in.|
|Strokes Per Minute||0 - 3,000 Spm|
|Speed Dial||5 Speeds|
|Product Weight||8.8 lbs.|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination