Metabo 613084420 6-Inch 13.5-Amp 9,600 RPM Flat Head Grinder with Paddle Switch
- Powerful flat-head angle grinder for working quickly in particularly acute angles down to 39 degrees
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces
- Maximum cutting depth by means of a disc 150mm in diameter
- Metabo Long-life motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC) Full Wave Electronics fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard is twist-proof
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle for vibration damping to protect the user's health
- Paddle switch with dead-man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Electronic safety shutdown reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly for high user protection
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be mounted when rotated in 90-degree steps for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
What's in The Box
- 13.5 Amp 6 in. Flat Head Grinder with Paddle Switch - 613084420
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No-Load Speeds (RPM):||9,600|
|Spindle Thread:||5/8 in. - 11|
|Wheel Diameter:||6 in.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.