Makita XFD03Z 18-Volt 1/2-Inch 0-2,000 Rpm Lithium-Ion Driver-Drill - Bare Tool
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, 25% more than the previous model*
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 and 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Shift-Lock Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- All metal ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 21 clutch setting for optimal fastening torque control
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Battery and charger sold separately
What's in The Box
- 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Driver-Drill - Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Capacity (Steel)||1/2 in.|
|Capacity (Wood)||3 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 400 / 0 - 2,000 Rpm|
|Max Torque||750 in-lbs.|
|Producgt Weight||5 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.