Makita RP1800 3-1/4 HP 15.0 Amp 2-3/4-Inch 22,000 Rpm Smooth Plunge Router
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0 - 2-3/4 plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Accepts 1/4 and 1/2 shank router bits
- Double insulated
What's in The Box
- Extended Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5)
- 1/4 Collet (763803-0)
- 1/2 Collet (763622-4)
- Wrench (781030-7)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Collet Capacities||1/2 and 1/4|
|Plunge Capacity||0 - 2-3/4|
|No Load Speed||22,000 RPM|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||13.4|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||19.8|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.