Makita JS8000 1/2-Inch 6.5 Amp Corded Variable Speed Fiber Cement Shear Kit
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16"
- 1/2" protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 AMP motor
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
What's in The Box
- Center blade (725129-8)
- Side blades, 2 ea. (725130-3)
- 5/32" hex wrench (783221-6)
- Tool case (824780-2)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Strokes/min.(SPM)||0 - 2,500|
|Net Weight (lbs. w/battery)||4.6|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||8.2|