Makita HR2475 1-Inch 1,100 and 4,500 Bpm Corded D-Handle SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- 40 different bit angle settings for increased convenience
- Accepts SDS-PLUS bits
What's in The Box
- Side Handle (158057-6)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Tool Case
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Capacity||Concrete 1", Steel 1/2", Wood 1-1/4"|
|No Load RPM||0-1,100|
|Impact Energy (J)||2.7|
|Bit Type||Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||6.6|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.