Makita HM1502 43 lbs 15 Amp Corded Demolition Hammer Accepts 1-1/8" Hex Bits
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 36.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The in-line body design is better adapted for working in narrow spaces and provides improved balance for increased maneuverability
- Soft Start suppresses start-up reaction for smoother start-ups and better accuracy
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- L.E.D. Power Lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- L.E.D. Service Light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- Extended Life Brushes allow for more work between service intervals
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Easy-to-operate slide switch with lock-on is positioned to be activated without releasing the handles
- Side handle swivels 360 degrees for increased maneuverability
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Durable blow-molded rolling tool case for safe storage and easy transportation
What's in The Box
- Demolition Hammer - HM1502
- 20-1/2" Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21353)
- Tool Case w/ Wheels
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Blows Per Minute||1300 BPM|
|Impact Energy||36.2 (ft.lbs)|
|Impact Energy||49.1 Joules|
|Bit Type||1-1/8 in Hex|
|Noise Level||106 dB|
|Cord Length||16.4 ft|
|Overall Length||31-3/4 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.