Makita HM1307CB 35-Pound 14.0 Amp Variable Speed Corded Demolition Hammer
- Powerful 14.0 AMP motor to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant Speed Control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain consistent speed under load for the most challenging jobs
- Soft Start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable Speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- L.E.D. Service Light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. Power Lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended Life Brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Durable blow-molded rolling tool case for safe storage and easy transportation
- No hammering when idling helps increase tool life
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- Side-handle swivels 360aDegree for greater control
- Accepts commonly used 1-1/8'' Hex steel
What's in The Box
- Bull Point (D-21353)
- Tool Case w/ Wheels
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Blows per Minute||730 - 1,450 BPM|
|Impact Energy||34.9 Joules / 25.7 ft.lbs.|
|Bit Type||1-1/8 Hex Shank|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||38.2|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.