Makita HM1211B 20-Pound 10.0 Amp 2,000 BPM 3/4-Inch Corded Demolition Hammer
- Powerful 10 AMP motor for faster and efficient operation
- Comfortable rubber D-shaped grip side handle absorbs vibration; secures in four positions for operator comfort
- One-touch latch bit retainer for quick bit changes
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Accepts 3/4 Hex Shank bits
- Ideal for chiseling, chipping and scaling operations
- Rugged metal gear housing for longer tool life
What's in The Box
- 120-Volt 20-Lbs. 3/4-Inch Hex Demolition Hammer
- Hex Wrench
- Tool Case
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||3/4 in.|
|Bit Type||3/4 in. Hex - 21-32 in. Round|
|Breaker/Demo Class||20 lbs.|
|Blows Per Minute||2,000 Bpm|
|Impact Energy||10.5 ft-lbs.|
|Noise Level||96 dB|
|Product Weight||20.7 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.