Makita DS4012 Powerful 8.5 AMP Motor 1/2" Spade Handle Drill
- Variable speed (0 600 RPM) for mixing and drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Forward and reverse lever for operator convenience
- Well-balanced design at only 6.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- D-handle rotates 360-Degrees with 24 detent stops for multi-position operation
- Rubberized grip for increased operator comfort
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2 drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- On-board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes
- Powerful 8.5 AMP motor engineered for improved mixing and drilling performance
- Double insulated
- Ideal for mixing drywall mud, plaster, drilling large holes and more
What's in The Box
- 120-Volt 1/2-Inch Spade Handle Drill
- Drill Chuck
- Chuck Key
- Side Handle
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Chuck Size||1/2 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 600 Rpm|
|Capacity (Steel)||1/2 in.|
|Capacity (Wood)||1-1/2 in.|
|Product Weight||6.2 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.