Makita 9557NB 120V 4-1/2 In Slide Switch AC/DC Angle Grinder
- 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Slide switch is located on side of the motor housing for operator convenience
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2) for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90Degree
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
What's in The Box
- Makita 9557NB 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
- (1) 4-1/2 Wheel Guard (125273-5)
- (1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
- (1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Grinding Wheel or Sanding Disc||4-1/2|
|Wire Cup Brush||3-1/2|
|No Load Speed||10,000 RPM|
|Spindle Thread||5/8 - 11 UNC|
|Net Weight||4.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||6.3 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.