Makita 6922NB Anti-slipping mechanism Shear Wrench
- Delivers 593 ft.lbs. of max torque for the most demanding applications
- Anti-slipping mechanism: tool won't start until inner sleeve engages with bolt tip
- Bolt tip ejecting lever located by power trigger for increased convenience
- Compact design at a length of only 9-13/16
- Protective rubber bumper positioned at tool body for increased durability
- Light weight design at only 10.6 lbs.
- Includes two outer sleeves and one inner sleeve for increased versatility
- All metal gear housing for increased durability
- D-handle design for increased comfort
- No-lock on trigger switch for increased convenience
What's in The Box
- 3/4-Inch Electric Shear Wrench
- (1) 3/4 in. - M20 Outer Sleeve - 764361-9
- (1) 7/8 in. - M22 Outer Sleeve - 153909-6
- (1) 7/8 in. - M22 Inner Sleeve - 764418-6
- (1) 3/4 in. - M20 Inner Sleeve - 764419-4
- Steel Tool Case - 823276-0
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bolt Drive Capacities||5/8 in., 3/4 in., and 7/8 in.|
|No Load Speed||18 Rpm|
|Max. Torque||593 ft-lbs.|
|Sleeve Sizes||3/4 in. - M20 and 7/8 in. - M22|
|Product Weight||10.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||20.12 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.