Makita 5477NB 120V Powerful 15 Amp Motor 7-1/4 In Hypoid Saw
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- 0aDegree - 51.5aDegree bevel capacity with positive stops at 45aDegree and 51.5aDegree is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8'' at 90aDegree; 1-3/4 at 45aDegree and 1-9/16'' at 50aDegree)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control
- Aluminum base plate is chemically treated to resists rust and warping for superior cuts
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands jobsite abuse
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast cutting
- Ideal for Framers, Builders, Masons, and Contractors
What's in The Box
- Carbide tipped blade (D-24826)
- Blade wrench (783204-6)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load RPM||4,500|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.