Makita 5007MG 120V 7-1/4 In Magnesium Circular Saw 5/8-In Arbor
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.1 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 at 90aDegree) and bevel capacity (0-56aDegree) with positive stops at 22.5aDegreeand 45aDegree
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Built-in dust blower enhances the line of cut
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4 carbide-tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
What's in The Box
- Carbide tipped blade (A-94530)
- Hex blade wrench (783204-6)
- Rip fence (164095-8)
- Tool case (824772-1)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Cutting Capacity||at 90Degree 2-1/2, at 45Degree 1-3/4|
|No Load RPM||5,800|
|Net Weight (lbs. w/battery)||10.1|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||18|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I had a heavy duty makita circular saw for about 25 yrs. that was recently stolen, it still worked great ,and I believe this saw is built even better.
I am a diy and I read the reviews in wood magazines who gave it great marks I bought one and it is everything the experts claim and then some. I would recommend this saw to the professional and novice.
I am a carpenter for 35 years kickass saw