Makita 4329K Powerful 3.9 Amp Motor Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip provides more comfort and control
- Variable speed dial control (500-3,100 SPM) for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45aDegree right or left and positive stop at 90aDegree for solid cutting performance
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Through the body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- On-board hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades only
What's in The Box
- 1 ea. Blade (792529-7)
- Hex wrench (783201-2)
- Tool case (824572-9)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Length of stroke||11/16|
|Max. Cutting Capacity||Wood at 90Degree 2-9/16, Steel at 90Degree 1/4|
|Strokes per minute||500 - 3,100|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||4.2|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||7.6|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.