JET JWL-1221VS 12-Inch by 21-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe - Woodworking
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- The JET 1221VS is different from anything we've made before. In truth, it's different from anything that anybody has ever made before. The design is better. The features are better. The entire turning experience is better. And it all focuses on one concept… Control.
- Unrivaled speed control
- 60-3600 RPM variable speed
- Optimally designed speed ranges
- Forward to reverse is a smooth transition
- Innovative ratchet style belt tension system (patent pending)
- Integrated, spring loaded spindle lock
- Conveniently located controls and DRO
- Acme thread in tailstock
- 24 integrated indexing positions
What's in The Box
- JWL-1221VS 12'' x 21'' Variable Speed Wood Lathe 719200
- JET Red Assurance 2-Year Warranty. JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Swing Over Bed (In.)||12-1/2|
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.)||9-9/20|
|Distance Between Centers (In.)||20-1/2|
|Spindle Bore (In.)||3/8|
|Spindle Thread (In./TPI)||1/8 TPI|
|Number of Indexing Positions||24|
|Motor Power (HP)||1|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||115|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||115|
|Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.)||10|