JET 101930 S90-200-10 2 Ton Hand Chain Manual Hoist w/ 10' Lift
- The Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for added durability
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat-treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Impact-resistant all-steel construction for added durability and protection
- The smaller body and lightweight design are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications
- This product complies with ANSI / ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards
- Load tested to 125 percent of capacity with certificate
What's in The Box
- 2 Ton Hand Chain Manual Hoist
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Load Capacity||2 in|
|Hand Chain Overhaul to lift Load 1 ft||71 ft|
|Hand Chain Pull Force (LBF) to Move Load||91|
|Number of Falls||1|
|Load Chain Dimensions||8 x 24 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.