Fein 72093860090 3/8" GWP 10 Corded Tapper Set w/ Carrying Handle
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Exceptional speed due to reversing gear for automatic rotation reversal when withdrawing the drill spindle from the threaded hole.
- Fast, 680 rpm return for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to a tight connection of drill shaft and tapping chuck using a B12 tapered mount for high accuracy.
- Accurate tapper mounting in the tapping chuck for best work results.
- FEIN ergonomic grip applies the feed pressure directly along the tapping axis with the guiding hand ideally positioned.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Width across corners only 29/32 in (23 mm).Metal gear head.Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing.
What's in The Box
- GWP 10 Tapper up to 3/8 in
- Carrying handle
- Delivery scope without tapping chuck
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power consumption||450 W|
|Power output||250 W|
|No-load speed in reverse||0 - 1,000 rpm|
|Load speed when cutting||0 - 450 rpm|
|Load speed in reverse||0 - 680 rpm|
|Torque at maximum output power||186 in/lbs|
|Stall/ blocking torque||469 in/lbs|
|Thread in steel up to||M 10|
|Thread in stainless steel||M 10|
|Cone at drill shaft||B 12|
|Clamping neck||1-3/4 in|
|Minimum clearance||7/8 in|
|Cable with plug||16.4 ft|
|Vibration and Sound Emission Values|
|Sound pressure level LpA||82 dB|
|Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KpA||3 dB|
|Sound power level LWA||93 dB|
|Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KWA||3 dB|
|Peak sound value LpCpeak||96 dB|
|Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KpCpeak||3 dB|
|Vibration value 1 ?hv 3-way||3,0 m/s2|
|Measurement uncertainty of the measured value K?||1,5 m/s2|