DEWALT Tstak Expansion Organizer - Dwst17805
- 9 removable plastic bins and a see-through lid
- Side latches allow connectivity for easy carrying and safe stacking
- Removable compartments for small parts and accessories and once removed for power tool and charger
- Clear and impact resistant unique lid design locks all compartments in place full visibility for quick access
- Built-in wide handle for easy and stable portability and metal hinges and latches
What's in The Box
- TSTAK Extension - Organizer
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Holding Capacity||825 cu. in.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Looks too good to use, just right for my use! Thanks
Well built and sturdy. Good secure latches. Will be using this out in the field. Like the compartments. Or you can remove the boxes and store larger items with ease.
Love these boxes. Use 2 of them for screws/nails and the other two I inserted foam to store my drills etc.....will buy more
Great storage box. Nice size compartments for nuts, screws, etc. Good Dewalt quality. Highly recommended !!
Unfortunately, the info is not correct, there are 7 bins, not 9, two are twice that size of the rest, I was buying them for a specific task, but will deal with it. Not sure if they changed design/manufacturing at some time. The added plus was the storage areas under the bins, small parts/screws/brads/pins/etc appear to be held captive by the bins when transporting. Can't beat the price and Dewalt quality...