DeWALT TSTAK 3 Heavy-Duty Deep Drawer Unit Organizer - DWST17803
- Flexible platform allows different combinations
- All units can stack on top of the other, connected with durable slide latches
- Removable covered cups for organization of small parts and accessories
- Removable dividers for organization of drills and bits
- Ball bearing slides reliable for heavy-duty loads
- Bi-material handle on top of each unit for easy and comfortable lifting
- Heavy-duty metal latches for rust resistance
What's in The Box
- TSTAK 3 Heavy-Duty Deep Drawer Unit Organizer
- Owner's Manual
- 30 day satisfaction Guaranteed
|Weight Capacity||16.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||8.5 pounds|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
This is just right for nuts and bolts storage. Very handy.
I purchased all the T-Staks and this is my favorite because you can take out the covered cups and put your drills, OMTs, etc instead. The best part about it is that when they're stacked you can open the drawer and have quick access to the tools. L-Boxes can't do that, you'd have to un-stack them then open. T-Staks have an option of being locked if you're not transporting them, a great feature and also if you want access to the contents in the T-Stak II or the Deep Stak. The L-Boxes?? Can't do that either. That's why my colleagues and I switch to Dewalt.