DEWALT DWX726 Portable Rolling Miter Saw Stand W/ In/Out Feeds
- Durable tubular steel construction supports up to 300 lbs.
- Supports materials up to 8 ft. in size
- Rubber grip wheels for easy portability between venues
- Adjustable mounting rails adapt to most mitre saws and portable thickness planers for convenience
- 3-position pneumatic-assisted raising and lowering
- Vertical storage capability helps conserve storage space
- One-time assembly
- Rolling Miter saw stand (Miter saw is not included)
What's in The Box
- 32-1/2 in. x 60 in. Metal Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Assembled Depth (in.)||25 in|
|Assembled Height (in.)||32.5 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||60 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Great saw stand
A brilliant design by DeWALT. Easy assembly, easy to move and load in my truck. Wish I had bought one along time ago.
Being new to wood working, I made a make shift rolling table for my 12" miter saw. It was clumsy; barely secure; and unsteady. I saw this stand and ordered it 12/15 when it had a $25 promo discount. I have to say this is a BEST purchase. My saw fit perfect--fill fit most saws; the ease of lifting it into place; the extended rollers for long work pieces; and the fold up storage. Highly recommend.
I really like this table and the convenience of having the saw mounted and ready for use. The wheels make it very easy to transport this size and weight of saw. As always there are things I think could be built better or made easier to use but I have been called a perfectionist my whole life. Being a Machinist for almost 40 years I see things others don't. However all that being said I don't think anyone would regret buying this table.
Love this bench, in fact I own two of them and when my buddy seen them, I had to order one for him. Of all folding benches I look at before I bought, this is by far the best.