DEWALT DWS780 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90aDegree and 2x12 at 45aDegree
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60aDegree to the right and 50aDegree to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
What's in The Box
- (1) DWS780 Miter Saw
- Carbide blade
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|No Load Speed||3,800rpm|
|Arbor Size||5/8 or 1|
|Vertical Capacity Baseboard Against Fence||6-3/4|
|Vertical Capacity Crown Molding Vertically Nested||7-1/2|
|Horizontal Capacity Baseboard Lying Flat||16|
|Horizontal Capacity Crown Molding Lying Flat||13-3/4|
|45Degree Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber)||2x14 (2x16 with back fence)|
|90Degree Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber)||2x14 (2x16 with back fence)|
|90Degree Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)||16|
|45Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height)||2x12|
|45Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)||2x12|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I bought this to replace my older DeWalt 12inch double bevel saw with a broken base. It has been working well for me. It has better support for the electrical cord, as well as nice light. It feels much smoother when I rotate it. I have not tried all the features, yet. It is a joy to use.
I purchased the saw about 18 months ago. It built a new shop and mans cave. The quality and performance was better than I was hoping for. I had an older radial arm saw for over 30 years and this machine fully replaced all of this machine and more. I build furniture on the side, and the cut quality with the Freud blade has been terific, with cut precision using the LED guide is fantastic. Angles are perfect right from the box. I highly recommend this saw for all levels of carpentry.
I purchased this saw about a year ago. Used it on so many jobs one of the best saws I have ever used well worth the money. The quality is second to none. It has held up to just about anything I can throw at it. Ive used it for cutting molding to flooring and trim work. Great right out of the box never had to make any adjustments. I am still using this saw and am happy with the purchase. I have used a lot of saws in the past this is by far the best. The blade stops for safety as soon s you let off the trigger. The blade was squre right out of the box. Has so many adjustments for just about any job. This is probably one of the most important tools a contractor could have.
I have never had to touch any adjustments, great right out of the box.
As a contractor who makes a living with his tools this one gets the job done and pays for itself. Enough said.