DeWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip W/ Rolling Stand
- Patented Material Support, Can Be Used For Narrow Rip Cuts
- 32-1/2 Rip Capacity Easily Cuts A Variety Of Larger Shelving And Trim Materials
- Rolling Stand Designed For Easy Set Up And Breakdown With Excellent Stability
- Telescoping Fence Rails Retract To Create A Small, Portable Package
- Flip Over Ripping Fence Allows For Narrow Rip Cuts
- 15 Amp Motor Quickly Rips Through Hardwoods With Ease
- 2-1/2 Dust Collection Port Easily Connects To A Vacuum For Efficient Dust Extraction
- 3-1/8 Depth Of Cut At 90 And 2-1/4 At 45
- 21-7/8 X 26 - 3/8 Table Provides Superior Material Support
What's in The Box
- (1) DeWALT 10 Jobsite Table Saw
- (1) 10 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- (1) Folding Table Saw Stand
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Rip Fence
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Blade Guard Assembly
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||4800rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2|
|Depth Of Cut At 90aDegree||3-1/8|
|Depth Of Cut At 45aDegree||2-1/4|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||32-1/2|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||22|
|Max Width Of Dado||13/16|
|Package Dimensions||31.0L X 24.5W X 31.0H|
|Tool Weight||90.0 Lbs|
|Package Weight||110.0 Lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
this saw will rip through any lumber like a hot knife into butter!
everything about this saw is good.
Totally pleased with the design of the saw and ease of use for the stand!
I'm new to wood working and after much research, I purchased this saw. I bought it in December '15 and received free shipping; no tax--a win win. It arrived and was everything I had researched. It's easy set up; easy operation; sturdy; and is compact for storage. I have used most types of blades on different materials and all work great. I highly recommend this product.
as a professional carpenter i bought this for work, but i find that this is great for all the jobs i'm doing around the house for my wife and family, it is really nice to work with on all materials and cuts like a dream and accurate
Out of all the table saws I've used in my over 45 years of experience this saw has out preformed them all. I would recommend this to all craftsmen.