DeWALT DW745R 10" Portable Jobsite Table Saw (Reconditioned DW745)
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack and Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 16 of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- Weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
What's in The Box
- 120-Volt 10-Inch 15-Amp Compact Job Site Table Saw - Reconditioned
- 10-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard
- Miter Gauge
- This is a Reconditioned Tool
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||3,650 rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2|
|Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees||3-1/8|
|Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees||2-1/4|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||16|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||12|
|Tool Weight||45 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
while it obviously isn't a professional shop saw it works well for the intermediate DYI person. all the controls and options are easy to use and it makes clean cuts. I would buy it again.
Was at my door within days and worked great