DeWALT DW621 2HP Electronic Variable Speed Plunge Router Tool - Electric
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups.
- Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- 10 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings for the smoothest plunge.
- Micro-fine depth adjusts in increments of 1/256" for extreme accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Template guide bushing adapter
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||8,000-24,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/4, 1/2"|
|Depth Stop||3 Stage Turret Stop|
|Base Dimension||4-5/16 x 6-1/4"|