DeWALT DW621 2HP Electronic Variable Speed Plunge Router Tool - Electric
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups.
- Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- 10 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings for the smoothest plunge.
- Micro-fine depth adjusts in increments of 1/256" for extreme accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Template guide bushing adapter
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||8,000-24,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/4, 1/2"|
|Depth Stop||3 Stage Turret Stop|
|Base Dimension||4-5/16 x 6-1/4"|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.