DeWALT DW618PK 2-1/4 HP Fixed Base Plunge Router Tool Combo Kit
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12 amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Spindle lock to allow for one wrench bit changes.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128'' per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
What's in The Box
- DW618M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- DW6182 plunge base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- Large hold sub base
- Vacuum adaptor
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||8,000-24,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/2, 1/4''|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine Ring|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.