DeWALT DW618PK 2-1/4 HP Fixed Base Plunge Router Tool Combo Kit
35 Years Service
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12 amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Spindle lock to allow for one wrench bit changes.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128'' per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
What's in The Box
- DW618M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- DW6182 plunge base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- Large hold sub base
- Vacuum adaptor
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||8,000-24,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/2, 1/4''|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine Ring|