DeWALT DW616K 1-3/4 HP Heavy Duty Fixed Base Durable Woodworking Router Kit
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a ''shorty'' cord motor pack.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provices the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
What's in The Box
- DW616M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- 2 wrenches
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||24,500 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/2, 1/4''|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine Ring|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096