DeWALT DCN681B 20V MAX XR 18-Gauge Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler - Bare Tool
Out of Stock
Condition: New - Tool Only ?Battery and Charger Sold Separately.
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 100-Percent battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler - Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fastener Type||18-Gauge 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Staples|
|Fastener Length||1/2 in. - 1-1/2 in.|
|Firing/Acutation Mode||Tool Free Selectable Trigger|
|Load Type||Bottom Load|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||7 lbs.|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
EVOLVE YOUR TOOLS
Extend your run time by using DeWALT FLEXVOLT® batteries with your 20V MAX* tools.
MADE FOR YOUR TRADE
20V MAX* tools are engineered to meet the specific needs of the most demanding trades.
Supported by a 3-year limited warranty and 1-year service warranty from over 60 service centers.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096