DeWalt DCH614B 60V 1-3/4" MAX FLEXVOLT Brushless Rotary Hammer - Bare Tool
- 10.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete
- E-CLUTCH system protects the user in bind-up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit
- Equipped with integrated WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL, which allows the user to link the tool to the DCV585 60V MAX dust extractor for remote extractor activation
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control system reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature
- 7-position, variable-speed control for precision hole placement, chipping, and drilling with Atomic Undercut bits
- Brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanisms
- Constant-speed electronics allow the tool to maintain speed under load
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the Tool Connect app
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for high-performance, horizontal serial drilling for 5 - 8 rebar, dry coring up to 4in., chipping in any upper to lower wall and bushing applications
What's in The Box
- DCH614 60V MAX Combination Rotary Hammer
- Atomic Undercut Bit Drilling
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Max Diameter Core||4 in|
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||5/8 - 1-1/4 in|
|Impact Energy||10.5 Joules|
|No Load Speed||190-380 RPM|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.