DeWALT DCF682N1 8-Volt MAX 1/4-Inch 0-430 Rpm Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver Kit
- Motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion activated variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Allows illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 1/4 hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
What's in The Box
- 8-Volt Cordless Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver
- (1) 8-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact Battery
- 8-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Kit Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 430 Rpm|
|Product Weight||1.1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||4 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Have only done one or two projects with it, but so far so good. I find the sensor preferable to pushing forward and reverse buttons. Contrary to some other reviews, I found the tool operation pretty intuitive and natural. I suppose the real question is how durable it is or will it turn into an expensive stick. A good torque clutch might be a decent add on, but I usually check tightness by hand. I was glad to find the bit will lock automatically to allow tightening by hand.
I have recently purchased this screwdriver for my door hardware business and I'm very satisfied with the performance, great control and versatility. I have arthritis in my hands and this screwdriver eases the stress on my hands.