DeWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Tool Kit
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0-450 and 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact Drill/Driver
- (2) 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Chuck Size||1/2 in.|
|Max Power||300 UWO|
|No Load Speed||0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 Rpm|
|Number of Speed Settings||2|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Excellent product with fast shipping! Will definitely buy from again.
My last drill had the batteries die; wouldn't take a charge. I started looking around and found this drill. It made me realize I need to update more frequently. Excellent features at this price point.
Really nice drill, my previous one stolen, All my de walt tools & batterys & chargers gone. My new onw ,,, very good, love the led light in it, lots of power, locks tight. New one is a 12 V. old one was A 18 V cant tell the difference.
I had an 18V drill driver when I bought a 20V kit including a drill driver. I liked the 20V so much that I sold the 18V and bought a second 20V drill driver. Factory outlet offered a great price. Overall, very happy!
compact and light weight-very comfortable feel in your hand-overall nice feel!