DEWALT DCD740B 20V MAX 3/8-in Right Angle Drill Driver Kit (Tool Only)
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0) allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8 Ratcheting Chuck with Deep Hex Pocket allows 2 (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces.
What's in The Box
- DCD740 3/8 Right Angle Drill/Driver
- Belt hook
- 2 Phillips tip bit
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|# of Speed Settings||2|
|Chuck Type||Plastic, ratcheting|
|Tool Weight||3.0 lbs|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
It has plenty of power. Well built. I like the variable two speeds. Can get into tighter spaces then conventional drill. Easy to use; more leverage. Glad to have it. The quality is top shelf.
The perfect tool for those tight places when there's not a lot of working room.
Over the years I had trouble getting a drill in tight places. This drill solves all those problems. It is shaped in a way that makes it very efficient, the trigger is easy to control.
Excellent quality angle drill from Dewalt! Pretty much par for the course with anything that Dewalt makes it seems.
I PURCHASED THIS DRILL IN ANTICIPATION OF REPLACING MY FENCE. THE NIEGHBORS FENCE BACKS UP TO OUR FENCE AND LEAVES ABOUT SIX OR SEVEN INCHES TO WORK WITH. I WOULD HAVE HAD A VERY HARD TIME WITH A REGULAR DRILL.THE DRILL PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY AND MADE AN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE JOB POSSIBLE. THE LONG TRIGGER IS A PLUS. THIS IS MY FORTH DEWALT 20 VOLT TOOL.THEY ARE THE BEST.