DeWALT DCD460B 60V FLEXVOLT 1/2-Inch Stud and Joist Drill - Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 60V Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- The DEWALT; Perform and Protect; line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
What's in The Box
- 60-Volt VSR Stud and Joist Drill - Bare Tool - DCD460B
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Chuck Size||1/2 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 300 / 0 - 1,250|
|Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw)||5 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||4-5/8 in.|
|Clutch Type||Bind Up Control|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Shipping Weight||15 lbs.|