DeWALT DCB204-2 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion 4 Ah Battery Tool Pack - 2 Pack
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Nominal Voltage: 18V
- Premium XR Lithium Ion pack provides up to 33% longer run-time than standard 20V MAX* battery packs
- 3-LED Fuel Gauge System allows immediate feedback on state of charge
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.42 lbs allowing user maximum run-time in a lightweight battery
- DEWALT XR (extended runtime) lithium
What's in The Box
- 20V Lithium-Ion XR 4.0 Amp Hour Battery Pack
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Great price on a great pair of batteries. Really enjoy doing business with you people.
Love the smaller size than the 18 volt batteries,much ligther also,lasts twice as long.
Really great deal. Would not have anything but Dewalt
The best battery and system to date on the market!! Almost twice the life between 3.0 and 4.0 run times not to mention leaps and bounds ahead of the 1.5!!
I have the whole line of dewalt 20v tools and had two 3 amp batteries. There are times when we are using two tools at same time and both needed recharging at same time. So I bought two 4 amp batteries so we can always have fresh ones available. The batteries last a long time. I am able to recharge two before the other two go dead. I only have one charger.